Saturday, April 21, 2007

ABOUT ME

I grew up in a small Armenian village, in anjar, where art was just a means to create a mold the reality, you needed to use your hands and give life to objects, my ancestors built their houses with their own hands and carved the soul of their imagination on the walls of the buildings...... life was though for them, yet they were able to use their imagination and creativity to built and create their own architectural little hometown.......

I feel like the nature gives me inspiration to create my own artistic piece of work, I have my own carpentry shop, where I treat each customer as unique and special, I provide them artistic piece of furniture where the wood pertains the echo of my artistic touch...... you can contact me to my mobile to be able to help you in as much as I can. 96170132558

No comments: